The cottages at West Venn are barn conversions of the highest standard. Beautifully decorated and furnished, yet still retaining all the original charm their 100 year old age deserves, they provide luxury accommodation with all modern conveniences to ensure all your needs are fully catered for during your stay.
The Five Cottages Are As Follows:
- Stable Cottage (sleeps 6 + double sofa bed)
- Fishermans Cottage (sleeps 6)
- The Tall Barn (sleeps 4)
- The Old Parlour (sleeps 2)
- Poachers Lodge (sleeps 2)
- The Old Post Office
All The Cottages Have The Following:
- Linen (duvets) and towel is provided
- Night storage heaters and electric radiators
- Digital TV, Video, DVD, Freeview
- Stereo, radio, cassette, CD
- Microwave, Freezer, Highchair and cot
- Parking , Shared Grounds * Garden Furniture, Shared Barbecue
- Access to Games Room with darts, bar football and pool table
- Pets allowed – 2 well behaved dogs max (must be kept under strict control)
- Please note – No smoking in any of the accommodation
- Stables Cottage and Fisherman’s Cottage have a freezer, dishwasher and washing machine/dryer
- The Tall Barn has a dishwasher and washing machine/dryer.
- Poachers Lodge and the Old Parlour have washing machines.
- And with the exception of Poachers Lodge, all have log burning stoves.