There is an abundance of prolific fisheries in the south west guaranteed to suit all levels and meet all expectations; whether you are a beginner or an experienced angler; whether it is for pleasure, match fishing or for big carp and catfish.
• carp 30Ib+ • bream 8Ib+ • tench 7Ib+ • catfish 50Ib+ • roach 3Ib+ • rudd 3Ib+ • perch 4Ib+ • pike 30lb+
• gudgeon • eels
From traditional farm fisheries, match lakes, reservoirs and “wild” ponds. There are over 40 lakes to choose from, all within a short driving distance from West Venn (10 to 30 minutes) and giving every angler the opportunity to catch a variety of species and enjoy a different venue every day. Day tickets for fisheries vary from around £7.00 to £20.00 per day.
If it is solitude you are looking for or if you want take over a water for the day for a family or club match, Stevie Mac’s have exclusive use of some local lakes. These range from £80.00 to £150.00 for the day. Plus our own lake on site for the exclusive use of our guests.
Our knowledge of the area, the fisheries and the tactics are happily passed on to help ensure your time spent fishing is at its’ best and you can be sure we will do our utmost to make your day(s) here is as easy and stress free as possible.
To further underline this commitment, for you convenience, we can:
- Organise your full fishing itinerary
- Arrange for bait delivery
- Book exclusive use of lakes
- Arrange all day tickets and licences (if required) in advance
- Provide tuition / courses
- Tackle Hire
- In addition, we will gladly organise:
In addition, we will gladly organise:
- Early breakfasts
- Packed Lunches
- Reservations at restaurants / local village pubs for evening meals
- Transport to and from the venue
You are reminded that an Environment Agency rod licence is required to fish any waters in Devon and Cornwall. For further information and to purchase your licence on-line click here www.environment-agency.gov.uk/homeandleisure/recreation/fishing/31497.aspx
Note: All prices quoted are subject to change at short notice