The steep wooded valleys of Devon and Cornwall are renowned for presenting exceptionally high pheasants over the guns. Equally, the south west attitude and humour ensures you will be well looked after and experience a wonderful day.
Our driven days are predominately pheasant, but some of the estates do put down a number of partridge too. Parties between 6 & 10 can be catered for, with mixed bags of between 50 – 400 birds.
We also organise days for small parties and individuals that want to enjoy a day shooting but but cannot get the number of guns required. These have affectionately become known as “MUTT days” (Making Up The Team). Over the years this has proved a great success, with many new friendships formed and “teams” returning year on year. You can find all the latest updates and availability by clicking on the link at the bottom of the page.
Typical order of the day:
- 8.00am – Full English Breakfast in the farmhouse (optional extra)
- 9.30am – Arrive at the shoot. Introductions, Keepers safety talk and welcome refreshments.
- 11.00am – After 2 drives, quick refreshments.
- 1.00pm – After 2 more drives, light lunch “in the field”.
- 2.00pm – 2-4 more drives after lunch.
- 6.00pm – Roast dinner in a local pub.
The above is a general guide for our driven days. On some estates, the roast dinner may be enjoyed at lunch time, rather than at the end of the day; if the weather is bad, we will shoot through; and if you have any personal preferences, we will always try to accommodate.
Dependant on available dates and shoot, the current costs are £30.00 to £40.00 per bird (+ VAT where applicable)
Accommodation from £40.00 pppn
* Prices subject to confirmation at the time of booking.