Walked up and small mini driven days can be organised on a number of local estates, for between 4 and 10 guns.
For sheer variety, these days are hard to beat (literally!) You might expect to see pheasant, partridge, duck, wood pigeon, snipe and woodcock on these days.
Evening duck flighting can sometimes be arranged (at additional cost) to compliment these days.
Typical order of the day:
- 8.00am – Full English Breakfast in the farmhouse (optional extra)
- 9.30am – Arrive at the estate. Safety talk and welcome refreshments.
- 11.00am – 2 “drives” followed by elevenses.
- 1.00pm – After 2 more “drives”, light lunch in the field.
- 2.00pm – Further “drives” after lunch.
- 4.00pm – Finish, followed by roast dinner in a local pub.
The above is based on a minimum of 6 guns shooting mini driven / walked up. For smaller numbers and walked up / rough shooting the day will vary accordingly.
The size of the day can be tailored to suit your specific needs, but typically:
£220.00 per gun – to include lunch and refreshments “in the field” and a roast dinner in a local pub afterwards. (minimum 4 guns required)
£200.00 per gun – to include light lunch and refreshments “in the field”.
£175.00 per gun (subject to ground) – Simply turn up; shoot; bring your own lunch. As relaxed as you want it to be?!
Accommodation from £40.00pppn
* Prices subject to confirmation at the time of booking.